To qualify for placement, you need:

 Complete N2-qualification (results will suffice if certificate not yet available)

* 1 Subject in Gr.11 more than 40% can be switched to N2
** 2 Subjects in Gr.12 more than 40% can be switched to N3
*** merSETA says: 33.3% – 39% on a Gr.12 certificate is acknowledged as N2 and not N3.
Above is a requirement of the merSETA, Agriseta, Foodbevseta, TETA and W&R.

Completed formal institutional training – Phase 1, 2 and 3


Fully paid account at training college


Training college confirmation letter – signed off


Training college logbook – signed by the college and student.

Make an appointment and bring with:

  •  N2 – 2 x originally certified
  •  Highest school qualification – 2 x originally certified copies
  •  ID – 2 x originally certified copies
  •  Updated CV – in MS Word/PDF format
    Please ensure spelling and grammar correctness. Also include some personal information (strengths, achievements, passion, hobbies), detailed work history and reference letters (where applicable).

Important to know

If required, you may have to bring your N1/Gr.9 – 2 x originally certified copies, but it must indicate Maths or Science passed. It is the minimum requirement to register a NAMB/SETA learner agreement.

Make an appointment