To qualify for placement, you need:
Complete N2-qualification (results will suffice if certificate not yet available)
* 1 Subject in Gr.11 more than 40% can be switched to N2
** 2 Subjects in Gr.12 more than 40% can be switched to N3
*** merSETA says: 33.3% – 39% on a Gr.12 certificate is acknowledged as N2 and not N3.
Above is a requirement of the merSETA, Agriseta, Foodbevseta, TETA and W&R.
Completed formal institutional training – Phase 1, 2 and 3
Fully paid account at training college
Training college confirmation letter – signed off
Training college logbook – signed by the college and student.
Make an appointment and bring with:
- N2 – 2 x originally certified
- Highest school qualification – 2 x originally certified copies
- ID – 2 x originally certified copies
- Updated CV – in MS Word/PDF format
Please ensure spelling and grammar correctness. Also include some personal information (strengths, achievements, passion, hobbies), detailed work history and reference letters (where applicable).
- Signed Ajani Exemption Form – if not already signed
- Signed Ajani Exemption Own Employer, SETA and NAMB workplace approval form – if not already signed
Important to know
If required, you may have to bring your N1/Gr.9 – 2 x originally certified copies, but it must indicate Maths or Science passed. It is the minimum requirement to register a NAMB/SETA learner agreement.